The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been having a busy year at work and with life in general. Finally starting to find time to make it out to the dropzone and even squeeze in a BASE jump here and there. Actually drove my Elise a bit this year (~2500 miles or so in a few months).

What's new around here?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
We had a millionth post. RacyTracy had the closest guess.
I sold the forum to new corporate overlords.
Lotus is coming out with a new Eagle..er...Ethos...er Evora. A 2+2 car. Tomorrow.
I bought a Noble after selling my Elise.
A few more people became banned.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the new toy. How do you like it?

I'm going to be headed in a different direction soon. No time for the track during spring/summer anymore, so I'm aiming for something slightly less painful to waste by driving on boring, straight roads 99% of the time.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Evomind has traded cars three times. From an Elise, to a Z06 Corvette, to a Viper, to the Noble.

Tracy now drives a 600 horsepower Porsche.

I traded my Elise in for a couple horses.

Slaughter bought another pony (pictured below).

And the Tapir has a plan to take over the world.

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Not one person has asked a stupid question since you've been here last ! See what you missed ? NOT.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
We had a millionth post. RacyTracy had the closest guess.
I sold the forum to new corporate overlords.
Lotus is coming out with a new Eagle..er...Ethos...er Evora. A 2+2 car. Tomorrow.
I bought a Noble after selling my Elise.
A few more people became banned.
That pretty much sums it up. LOL. I didn't know that you went ahead with selling the forum. That explains why you never responded to my suggestion email.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
An Elise was made into a submarine.
About one person per day joined and asked if the Elise could be used as a daily driver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts