The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my best Lotus buds said that to me. I wanted a sports car to drive around. All my cars are track/race cars and are not street legal or comfortable to take on a dinner date with my Wife.
I debated about saving for a F430 as I do not believe in borrowing money for a sports car.
I debated about a F360, Cayman S, GTR, M3, M6, Vantage, 911, etc.
I am a Lotus junkie and diehard fan. Mike Connor (McDougiefresh) said, "If you don't buy an Evora who will?"
I took that to heart and agreed.
It's on it's way from Texas.
Let's all stick together and keep Lotus alive......I know this is a cheesy post and I don't care!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Beautiful car. Congratulations.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW:

Thanks to---

Brad Pyatt
Internet Sales Consultant
Lotus Plano of Texas

214.366.5824*office
214-282-2960 mobile

·
Registered
239 Posts
We all knew this day was coming. I'm glad you've embraced your destiny. BTW, I didn't see the options list anywhere. Is it the S with 6 speed?
If you need someone to drive it home for you, let me know. ;)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Niiiiiiice!

·
Registered
689 Posts
You will love it. It is such a nice car to cruise around in with the wife. I still can't get mine to drive it tho. LOL. She's afraid to hurt it. Oh well more for me. Congrats.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Very good choise :up:

May I ask why the car has plates from Parkplace (Bellevue, WA?) but you have it shipped from Texas?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I agree, all of us Lotus fans need to just buy up all the Lotuses so they can continue to make cool cars for us! rotfl I would love to buy an Evora just to keep my Elise company out in the garage. I'm not 100% a huge fan of the Evora but I actually really enjoy this brand and the community that follows it. I've owned my Elise for about a year now and it's been nothing but a good time! When Lotus gets their act together, I will be first in line for a new Esprit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts