The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about a year of looking and teasing myself I pulled the tigger last week and picked up an Evora s ips to keep the Elise company. I know, I know, it's an ips but I still have the Elise for the raw fun stuff;)

Larry at Lotus of Pittsburgh was awesome to work with and I got a great deal which encouraged me to get the car a little sooner than I'd planned.

The 260 mile trip home was easy although restraining it to break it in properly was hard but at least the mileage has helped get it closer to using full power:D

I wanted it for longer trips as the Elise is starting to wear me on them (ok so the better half decided it was wearing;)) and the trip home reiterated that I'd made a good decision.

Sorry for the crappy pic I took leaving a restaurant but I knew I couldn't post this without one

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
That looks great! I really like the red with the black. That was my high school's colors!

·
Registered
978 Posts
I have seen that car at lotus of Pgh. Looks fantastic. Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Total "Sport Racer" look
I love it

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I saw the car in person and can only say "WOW" A truly beautiful example of an Evora. The Red and black body with black wheels and the Motorsport interior are all first class. Congratulations Alan!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
I think Beavis said it best......."Boioioioiong!!!!!"

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
great choice cornbeef - smart move parking away from any possible idiots slamming the doors!

·
Premium Member
11,988 Posts
That looks great! I really like the red with the black. That was my high school's colors!
My HS too!

Have had 3 red/black cars: Bugeye, GTO, Supra TT and I still like the combo.

GREAT choice, Mr. Beef....

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for sharing your joy!

I drove an Audi RS4 yesterday, then our Evora today. Really helped me see again what a driver oriented package our boys have come up with here. Superb!

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Congrats. Lake Forest has one exactly like that on their floor and it looks great. Best looking Evora I've seen yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts