The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The removable piece that covers the bolts for the hard top/soft top inside the cabin? I need to check with a dealership about getting a replacement one for the driver's side, but don't know what to ask for. It is basically a cloth covered rectangular piece with a plastic square on one side of it that has a velcro strip. (Hope that makes sense)

TIA

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
The removable piece that covers the bolts for the hard top/soft top inside the cabin? I need to check with a dealership about getting a replacement one for the driver's side, but don't know what to ask for. It is basically a cloth covered rectangular piece with a plastic square on one side of it that has a velcro strip. (Hope that makes sense)

TIA
You mean the "rear corner cover panel"? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
They're nothing but extra weight. Mine went in the trash can on the second day of ownership, along with the rear view mirror.

xtn

·
Premium Member
11,718 Posts

TIA

Well, to answer your original question, we all call it the RPTCTBFTHTSTITC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts