The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
67% - LOL

I was afraid of being higher than that! What's wrong with a den?!?! If it came with the place, what can I do?!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
50%. So, was there really a right answer to the "Lap Dancer" question? :p

Bob

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
57% Snob. I wonder if you call it a parlor instead of a den if it raises the percentage:confused: and if you call it a rec room it decreases it.:confused:

·
Registered
68 Posts
48%
But there were no questions about racing dirt bikes or getting very dirty while working on cars.

·
Registered
963 Posts
46%, that's fine, right in the middle.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Ouch, 76% Snob, it says I am well rounded (that's wrong no well rounded person would have a deposit on an Elise for 2 1/2 years) but quite willing to take a swip at the neighbors choice in of a wife and their taste in wine.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Uh oh...

...63% I actually know what a chukka is; shame on me. In fact I used to play water polo for a while, but the horses kept drowning...:)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
41% snob. I think that people should be embarrased about supporting trash rags like the Enquirer...

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Also 41 percent snob. I'm actually more of an ageist anyhow...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Snob?

I was 59%, but I do have a Golden Retreiver. Extra Credit? I'm 1.4 kids short, though. And who the Hell wants a Volvo?

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
50% snob. I'm neutral! LOL! i guess i can hang with either snobbish people or non-snobs. :D

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Yeah I knew Chukkar too, used to watch the Polo matches in the park behind my house and used to out ride at steeplechase and polo matches.

Im 74% snob. :eek:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Damn Jenn!! 74%, will YOU even talk to me when we meet up at LOA to get our cars?? :D

I only got a piddling 41%, guess that makes me a redneck/putz???
CHris;)

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
It depends Chris, make sure you wear your Prada and Gucci and maybe I'll say hello. :p

LOL, I dont know how I got that rating. I do chat with the grocery bagger and even the cashier! AND Ive eaten at Cracker Barrel.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
:eek:

57%

oOps! I tried to go to Cracker Barrel once in Chattanooga, but the line of snobs was too long at the door. :D

I am not snobby! Just arrogant. hehe

1 - 20 of 28 Posts