The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Pics of the Esprit replacement have been floating around here. I personally don't like it. The rear-end is nice and tight, but she's got an ugly face :)

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
it's alright, it's got a nice aggressive face and it still reminds me of an esprit. i think they're headed in the right direction, if the drawing is accurate.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
originally posted by MotorCade
Steve, I disagree... I thought she had a pretty face, but a big ass.
just how i like my women (Beyonce)! LOL! sorry the door was wide open! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Fascinating. Perhaps I am a bit elise obsessed, but it seems that the elise is a far more attractive vehicle than any of the pics I have seen of the potential elite successor.

OK I am definitely obsessed, because I also like the looks of the elise a lot more than the Lamborghini roadster pictured at the bottom of the page.

I think the Lotus designers really nailed the market with the elise body design in addition to making an awesome driving machine. Now if I can just get them to add white as a color choice in time for me to order :)

Larry

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2776

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Notice the gills behind the door are becoming the Lotus trade mark?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love the air scoops behind the doors. And Lotus is kind enough to make them functional. I never understood the fake side intakes on the mustang. In architecture, that is being "dishonest" and if you ask me, it is pretty lame.

That Vanquish roadster is hot too. I like the color as well.

-Whit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts