The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....GLOVEBOX DOOR: A bunch of people said this would be the first thing they came up with, once they got their cars. I'm waiting! :mad:

....SMALLER REARVIEW MIRROR: About 57 people said they'd be working on this -- so many, that Stan (who already had a manufacturer lined up) dropped out. I'm waiting! :mad:

....TIE-DOWN SYSTEM TO KEEP THE ROOF SECURE IN THE TRUNK: Oh, wait. I said I was working on that. Hmmmm.......:eek:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
pinmagic said:

....SMALLER REARVIEW MIRROR: About 57 people said they'd be working on this -- so many, that Stan (who already had a manufacturer lined up) dropped out. I'm waiting! :mad:
i bought a tiny little billet mirror that i was going to put on but after driving around for a while without any mirror i think i have decided to just leave it off. In most states you only need 2 mirrors legally and the visability is so much better.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Choco just posted a few images not but a moment ago.

BTW, My sister-in-law called me, going crazy, telling me that she saw a "maroon" Lotus just like mine, with the license plate that said somthing to the effect of, "What is it?".....

This was on I-295 on Saturday.

If you ever come through richmond, please send me an PM, I'd love to meet you pin.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Genjuro said:

BTW, My sister-in-law called me, going crazy, telling me that she saw a "maroon" Lotus just like mine, with the license plate that said somthing to the effect of, "What is it?".....

This was on I-295 on Saturday.

If you ever come through richmond, please send me an PM, I'd love to meet you pin.
Guilty as charged! I was there with my partner for the Richard Petty Driving Experience at the Richmond International Speedway. (I'll be posting about it separately.) Are you near there?

Neil

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Regarding the glove box, I have a back pack! can carry much more stuff!
The rear view mirror: I have the tiny rear view mirror installed in my car but it does take some "customization" and I was hoping that Stan would snap out of it and decide to make them again for everyone so I decided not to post any pictures of it. It looks really cool! and makes a huge difference in the forward view. Bug Stan! and if he really isn't going to do it than I can post the website and some suggestions on what to do to install it but i really think that everyone would be much happier if Stan got the project going again.

Stan, Please! oh Please! make the mirrors for the rest of the people! and please don't be sick about it! its all for fun!

Peace!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NtflBlueLiz said:
but i really think that everyone would be much happier if Stan got the project going again.
That would be nice. He seemed to have a factory connection. But somehow, I doubt he's interested. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts