The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm there :D still debating on the Porsche event at the end of the month at Grattan. But I think im gonna hold off. I need some events in July though! Anyone have any good ones planned other than GLLC at Waterford?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
John, it couldn't be easier to see who's attending :huh: just go to the Registration page and check top left - see the link for attendee list: GLLC @ Waterford July 9

Sign-up is still a bit light - seems like people sign up for our Waterford events in the 3-4 weeks prior, so I expect it to pick up over the next week!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm there :D still debating on the Porsche event at the end of the month at Grattan. But I think im gonna hold off. I need some events in July though! Anyone have any good ones planned other than GLLC at Waterford?
VR Performance is doing Grattan on July 17th - $225, no run groups - open track - no instructors - experienced track rats only. 3 Balls is doing Grattan the weekend of July 25th and 26th - 2 day event - I'll be at both, assuming the guys at AutoEurope can figure out what's going on with my car.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
John, it couldn't be easier to see who's attending :huh: just go to the Registration page and check top left - see the link for attendee list: GLLC @ Waterford July 9

Sign-up is still a bit light - seems like people sign up for our Waterford events in the 3-4 weeks prior, so I expect it to pick up over the next week!
Ok...no attendees are listed yet... I'm about 98 % sure I can make it...but there's a 2 % chance I may have to go to Seattle that day... Won't know till about a week before....but I'm getting tech'd !

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Were you driving on Avon yesterday with your Europa??? I'm pretty sure it was you but I was waiting at the intersection and saw ya zip through. I was behind traffic so hard to see the exige.
Nope.... not me... the Europa's sleeping in the garage waiting for a new owner.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ok...no attendees are listed yet... I'm about 98 % sure I can make it...but there's a 2 % chance I may have to go to Seattle that day... Won't know till about a week before....but I'm getting tech'd !
Strange because when I go to the page I see 21 attendees listed.

Anyone else having trouble with this? Check GLLC @ Waterford and click on the Registration List link, or go directly there at Waterford Registration List

·
Registered
337 Posts
Chris did the new trans come in?
Installed yesterday and drove 60 miles last night to check it out - the close ratio gearset now works and Auto Europe figured out why the previous gearset whined - the supplier didn't supply all the parts, missing a shim for 3rd gear and allowing a bit of movement, hence the noise.

I also now have Charlie's Gotham tune, so last night was interesting - but since you pretty much hit the speed limit in 2nd gear, the opportunity to test all the new high rpm power goodness was a bit limited :D I'm looking forward to Grattan this weekend with the Porsche crowd and then our upcoming Waterford event :up:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
??? Hmmmm Attendee List
No entries are listed - this may be because the organizer has disabled this feature or there are no registrations yet. List updated every 15 minutes.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Tried IE, Google Chrome and Firefox....same result....:shrug:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
I see the same results. Can't make this one, but looking forward to August.
Jeff
Thanks....didn't think I was crazy....I should know by the 2nd or so, but I'm almost sure I'll make it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts