The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to take bets? Who's going to have the Elise in their driveway first?

I think Chris has a good chance...Im number #5 so I know I cant beat Chris at LOA.

I vote that the first person who gets theirs get beaten about the head with a stick ( unless of course its me) cause I WANT MINE NOW!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Yep,
As it stands now, the first car at LOA is reserved at the dealership, fingers crossed since I'm ordereing a popular color, ardent red, hope I'll get the second car that rolls in!!
Chris

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. Im getting Ardent Red too....I wonder if anyone would notice if you "went missing" in early April and werent able to take delivery....that would be a real shame. :eek: :p

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
The dealership I'm buying from isn't giving out official numbers, but I was second with my deposit so my car will hopefully be in the first shipment they receive (they'll be getting one or two demo cars for themselves in that batch).

Of course, I'm in CA, so the east coast folks will probably get theirs first...

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
I may be near the first on the east coast

I'm in position #1 @ Princeton Sports and Specialty Cars of Princeton N.J.

This I guess means I'm close to the top of the list for the US. I placed my deposit late in 2001. As a matter of fact, I informed the dealer the car was coming! As an aside I don't think their list is too long and Mike (the Lotus sales person there) is very very good. I highly recommend them.

I may be getting a special paint color (lazer blue) if Clyde can push it through. Please don't call him asking for a special color, he's already trying everything he can to allow us access to Lotus motorsports and their customization service. My color selection may mean a delay.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Hey, can we get Lotus to deliver the cars to the west coast first? You know, send all shipments across the Pacific.:)

I am (supposedly!) in one of the top spots at Symbolic of La Jolla.

Welcome to this forum Wallabyguy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Hey, can we get Lotus to deliver the cars to the west coast first? You know, send all shipments across the Pacific.:)

I am (supposedly!) in one of the top spots at Symbolic of La Jolla.

Welcome to this forum Wallabyguy.
Please don't tempt fate - I like lotus in Hethel... not Malaysia!

Craigy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts