The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I am in Austin and went back and forth....Decided to sit it out the first year. Might be too chaotic, especially bussing people to the the track since there is no parking yet. I am actually looking forward to other races (Bike and possible ALMS).

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'll be taking my Lear Jet down, the Troll and I are meeting for lunch if you would like to join us s2k I might be able to work you in let me know.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be taking my Lear Jet down, the Troll and I are meeting for lunch if you would like to join us s2k I might be able to work you in let me know.
hehehehehe...am i allowed to your 1st class tent with 3 1/2" thick texas steaks?rotfl

·
Registered
129 Posts
After really bad experiences when Texas Stadium opened and then when Cowboy Stadium opened...decided to pass this year for the Austin GP. I could already tell that getting into that place from Interstate 35 will be a nightmare!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm giving it some serious thought. My son is starting college down there and I think it would be a great way spend a weekend with him. However, I've never been to an F1 race so I'm a little unsure of how to make the most out of the experience. Where's the best place to see it from, etc. I'm also wondering if Lotus will be doing anything for their owner base (don't think so but could be a good marketing thing if they do)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts