The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[for those that don't know]There's this game mode you can do called "Prestige" mode which allows you to basically toss all the sh*t and skills you earned in exchange for a special "insignia" or "emblem" as your "rank". You can only choose "Prestige" mode once you have attained the highest level of experience in "normal" mode, which is level 55.[/for those that don't know]

If you're a relative n00b like me (3rd week with the game), you may be wondering which "Prestige insignia" occurs when....

Well here's how you can tell how much someone has been playing COD4 without looking at their total time played. (BTW, I think the best measure of how "good" someone is at COD4 is their total number of kills when considered with their Kills to Deaths ratio.)

From left to right these are the "Prestige" insignias. From the chicken to the left, which is the "first prestige" meaning the player has progressed from level 1 to level 55 once before, to the yellow cross to the right, which means the player has progressed from level 1 to level 55 eleven (11) times.

Or it means they have no life and need to go outside and get some sunlight or get off the [email protected] video games and get out there chasin' tail :)

BTW, I'm never going prestige so people have no clue how much time I've spent on COD4 unless they bother to add me as a friend/look it up.

LULZ! SLEEPER status!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
[(BTW, I think the best measure of how "good" someone is at COD4 is their total number of kills when considered with their Kills to Deaths ratio.)
Good point but K/D ratio will tell mostly for death matches, the icons can be a good gauge for other games (S&D, domination, etc..). You may haven't unlocked them yet.

Very fun game, especially with the new map pack coming out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts