The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics that where taken at Miami Beach. The SobeLotus is "under construction" to prepare it for April 19 - 20 at Homestead NASA Time Trials. Lots of new changes will be taking place. Enjoy. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Hot!

·
Registered
263 Posts
One of the best looking Elise's out there - very nice. :clap:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am running TTC which is perfect for me now. Well, atleast till I blow the doors off a Nissan 350 who whooped my ass once. :panic:

I am waiting for my Rotas to come in from Blackwatch, but they are on backorder till April. :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
You should paint your diffuser black or get a carbon fiber one to complete the look.

:up:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a sticker. Easy to remove. It's is just an orange outline. The orange does make it look like it is the whole stripe but it is just an orange outline. The black stripe has always been there since HRM installed it.

I am ordering the carbon rear diffuser and front spoiler. I totally agree that would almost complete the look. Thanks:)

·
Banned
118 Posts
It's a sticker. Easy to remove. It's is just an orange outline. The orange does make it look like it is the whole stripe but it is just an orange outline. The black stripe has always been there since HRM installed it.

I am ordering the carbon rear diffuser and front spoiler. I totally agree that would almost complete the look. Thanks:)
i like all of ur stickers where can I get something like them? did you buy it from somewhere I could make it custom??

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Looks great!

Afgdevil: I "know a guy." See signature.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here in a little, believe it or not "Cuban Decal Shop". I will be removing most of them because NASA gave me a little spanking for the numbers being too small. I have spoken to Keith from the comment above about decals and am still considering it. I am deciding on a new graphic. When I do, I will post the new look.

·
Registered
624 Posts
how long did the installation of the wing total? My girlfriend just ordered me this wing and the front spoiler and should hopefully be here sometime next week

1 - 20 of 22 Posts