The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for a 05/06 ELISE or an exige if the price is right. Colors that i am interested in are RED and WHITE although i will consider grey/green or anything for that matter.

i am located in S.cali and prefer it to be close enough so i can come look at it.

price range is around 30s.

thank you.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
will consider any color but i prefer gray/silver/white/black/red

but i love them all so let me know what you got.

i am located in socal (orange county) and looking to spend around 30k, i would like a hardtop.

email me (prefered) or pm me. sonnynhoung714 @ yahoo.com

thank you
Any luck yet? Just an fyi...gray, silver, and starlight black (no phantom black in 05) were all extra $$$$. Only red in your choices was standard. White was not an 05 factory color, although there was a fellow posting on here way back when the first cars were arriving who said he arranged with the factory to paint his 05 car white, and they (according to him) said they'd never do such a special order again. So, legend has it that there is only one 'factory' white Federal 05. You might have to kick in a few more coins for that car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, thanks for the info. currently got a few members who pmed me but nothing yet.
im still llooking and doing my research regarding ownership and servicing of the lotus.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im looking for something local currently. ill let you know if i change my mind
i have a night fall blue base elise never tracked or dented. 1 month warranty left. 32 thousand firm. very clean, no oil or fluid leaks. i own the vehicle. if you have the cash, i will sell tomorrow. i live in bakersfield california. i just renewed the registration and put the new tags on yesterday. if still interested: write [email protected] i am the only owner and bought the vehicle at smith lotus SLO

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm, back up. still looking around for something.

or does anyone have some good dealers they can recommend?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts