The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know someone in LA who has installed the plack exhaust on a lotus evora NA 2+2 before?

I've been told its an easy DIY but I prefer to pay someone to do it

·
Supporting Vendor
4,162 Posts
It is a fairly easy install. We can do it for you, no problem. We are booked out about 1-2 weeks so call us if you would like to get it installed.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I understand when ya want someone else to do a job for you...time is money, no qualms there. As Shinoo said...it's really a ~1hr job. Literally just turning a few bolts. Let us know your thoughts on the exhaust once you have it installed. I have one and love it.....if you like loud this will be right up your alley!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand when ya want someone else to do a job for you...time is money, no qualms there. As Shinoo said...it's really a ~1hr job. Literally just turning a few bolts. Let us know your thoughts on the exhaust once you have it installed. I have one and love it.....if you like loud this will be right up your alley!
will do

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sound is amazing. Turn heads everywhere.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Following... I’m in 405/Santa Monica are and would love to hear it.
Please let me know if you in the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts