The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve from Specialty Car Craft has opened up a new sister company, Beverly Hills Auto Spa. Finally, there's a car wash in town who really knows how to treat our cars. :nanner:

Beverly Hills Auto Spa is located at 427 N. Crescent Drive in Beverly Hills, behind the 76 Station on the southwest corner of Crescent and Little Santa Monica.

Steve has extended a first free car wash to our community. :coolnana: Bring your Lotus in on this Sunday the 9th or Monday the 10th of August, and when you mention this post, your first hand wash is on Steve. :coolnana:

Just had my car done and it looks FANTASTIC!!

Oh, and remember to tip your attendant. ;)

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Steve from Specialty Car Craft has opened up a new sister company, Beverly Hills Auto Spa. Finally, there's a car wash in town who really knows how to treat our cars. :nanner:

Beverly Hills Auto Spa is located at 427 N. Crescent Drive in Beverly Hills, behind the 76 Station on the southwest corner of Crescent and Little Santa Monica.

Steve has extended a first free car wash to our community. :coolnana: Bring your Lotus in on this Sunday the 9th or Monday the 10th of August, and when you mention this post, your first hand wash is on Steve. :coolnana:

Just had my car done and it looks FANTASTIC!!

Oh, and remember to tip your attendant. ;)
Can I bring two Lotuses? -poke-

Seriously, I think I'll take Steve up on this. His body shop service is excellent and I'm sure his "Auto spa" will be no different.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Awesome!!

I love my car, but I hate washing it.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See you all there! Who else is in and when?

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can I bring two Lotuses? -poke-

Seriously, I think I'll take Steve up on this. His body shop service is excellent and I'm sure his "Auto spa" will be no different.

Steve says "To encourage Lotus purchases, if you own them, bring em! Maximum 99 Lotus per household."

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
2281 miles........... I'll be there in 33 hours.:coolnana:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
369 Posts
See you all there! Who else is in and when?
I am in. I will go during my lunch hour(s) taking the long way, from Calabasas to BH. I am hoping the cops and all families going to beach are gone during the middle of the day on Monday, rather than fight them on Sunday, heck I will just turn it into a 3 day week-end.

Likely Las Virgenes will and turn right at Cold Cyn, down Cold Cyn. Left on Woodbluff Rd and left on Piuma, (would perfer Saddle Back to Tuna canyon to PHC but last time I was up there I was doing cycle-cross on my road bike), then continue to the PHC to the 10 into BH.

Coming back I will take PCH and take one of the canyon roads back to work.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Look forward to finally meeting you in person! ;):nanner:
At least SOMEBODY is !! ( My humor is just as bad in person....ask Randy ) ( OR anyone I've met here ! )

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in. I will go during my lunch hour(s) taking the long way, from Calabasas to BH. I am hoping the cops and all families going to beach are gone during the middle of the day on Monday, rather than fight them on Sunday, heck I will just turn it into a 3 day week-end.

Likely Las Virgenes will and turn right at Cold Cyn, down Cold Cyn. Left on Woodbluff Rd and left on Piuma, (would perfer Saddle Back to Tuna canyon to PHC but last time I was up there I was doing cycle-cross on my road bike), then continue to the PHC to the 10 into BH.

Coming back I will take PCH and take one of the canyon roads back to work.
The ride alone sounds like reason to go. :up:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At least SOMEBODY is !! ( My humor is just as bad in person....ask Randy ) ( OR anyone I've met here ! )
Ha! you should be in Arizona by now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Free hand wash today!

Hey Lotus Owners!!!

Today is the 1st day of the complimentary hand wash (valued at $25.00) located at Beverly Hills Auto Spa; 427 N Crescent Dr, Beverly Hills, 90210 (behind the 76 gas station).

Hand Wash Special includes: exterior hand wash; interior vacuum, window cleaning and tire dressing.

Hours: Sunday 8-5pm.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heading over now. Anyone else?

·
Registered
369 Posts
The ride alone sounds like reason to go. :up:
Saddleback Rd is paved and drivable, will go Tuna Canyon. On my bike ride yesterday, rode Piuma, Scheran, then down Stunt, I checked out Saddleback Rd as I waited for the rest of the group catch up.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's on! :nanner: Steve's offer continues thru the end of today, then all day tomorrow, and next Sunday and Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
I was there today.

Great job by Steve and his guys. :up: :up:
forgot to take pictures while I was there, but they did a great job.

Some very nice Ferrari's showed up as well, while we were waiting.

Its great to have a place where you can take your car, and not have to worry about the staff knowing the ins and outs of our cars.
I definitely recommend Steve and his guys for your Lotus, or any other car you might have.

For you guys in the Valley or the OC, check em' out on the weekend. It'll be worth your drive. There are also plenty of places to shop and dine at just a couple blocks from this location.

Thanks again Steve.

Alan, good to see you again.
(send me the hi-res pic, and i'll see what i can do about photoshopping a "flowing flag" for you)

·
Registered
269 Posts
wow, just found this, will definitely drive the lotus to work tomorrow, right around the corner...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wanted to thank Steve for the great car wash, they know how to wash our cars and they did a really nice job.

Highly recommended for lotus and other cars!!!
as always Steve is a stand up business man and a great friend.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts