The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in the Torrance area next Tuesday. Driving down after the Club111/GGLC Track Day at Buttonwillow (Monday 10/18).

Anyone around to meet for dinner or in the evening?

Kiyoshi

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After 7 is fine. I should be done at the office around 6. I can drive south or east or whatever. Just point in the right direction & name the place (you're more familiar with stuff than this NorCal boy).

Kiyoshi

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Would like to meet you (and to do the track day if I had an Elise for that matter!) but I'll be out of town (Boston).

Hopefully next time ! In the meantime I hope the trackday is good, please take lots of photos.

Mike G.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
khamai said:
Maybe something in Irvine or... I'll have my car (still wearing its track day bugs/dust!)

Kiyoshi
Wouldn't mind Irvine at all. :) Lots of EliseTalkers in the area as well. Plus, there are tons of places to eat.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shinoo said:
Where are you staying?
Hi Shinoo!

I'll be staying in Torrance just off the 405 (about 6-7 miles south of LAX). I'm thinking that at 6pm it will take me about an hour to get to Irvine. The Ortega Hwy might be another 45min???

You guys would know better than I...

Kiyoshi

P.S. Everyone will need to bring a spong & towel to clean my car!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Aw Craptastic... why do all the fun events happen when I'm out of the country?

If you're going to meet in Torrance/Palos Verdes are, there's Buca Di Beppo on PCH that's always fun. (Request the Pope Room.) If you're going to meet in Irvine, there's plenty of places. The Yard House, Dave & Busters (both at Irvine Spectrum) or Muldoon's Irish Pub (near Fashion Island) are personal favorites...

Bob

1 - 20 of 44 Posts