The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone. Hope you guys and gals are all staying healthy and being safe. Crazy **** is going down and I'm sure we're all looking for ways to relieve stress. I was looking to go for a drive and take in some scenery from the isolation of the cabin of my Exige. For those of you in the PNW region, do you guys have favorite roads you'd care to share? My plan is to just go out and drive. Not to meet anyone or be around anybody. I'll bring some sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer with me in case I need to refuel at a gas station...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Mennonite country in the Shenandoah mountain area (Town right outside of Harrisonburg Va) and I have unlimited curvy roads to take my Elise on, the best thing is its so far out there that its mainly farmland and there are spectators next to the road watching me. (Horses and cows) It is really insane how many curvy roads are out here that nobody drives. The only thing I have to watch out for is Mennonite buggys and them on bikes. Took the hardtop off today and enjoyed about a hours ride. I also go over the mountain range on US 33 which cuts from VA to WV and its got so many curves its great.

·
`08 Elise-SC-220
513 Posts
I live in Mennonite country in the Shenandoah mountain area (Town right outside of Harrisonburg Va) and I have unlimited curvy roads to take my Elise on, the best thing is its so far out there that its mainly farmland and there are spectators next to the road watching me. (Horses and cows) It is really insane how many curvy roads are out here that nobody drives. The only thing I have to watch out for is Mennonite buggys and them on bikes. Took the hardtop off today and enjoyed about a hours ride. I also go over the mountain range on US 33 which cuts from VA to WV and its got so many curves its great.
You're Killin' me! :cautious: (From the land of perfectly straight and boring roads...FloDuh.) :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts