The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my Lotus but still have this with obvious no use for it. Good condition but the fabric has just started to separate from the edges (see pics). Seems like a fairly easy fix. Asking $850 OBO. Located in Hayward, CA. Willing to ship if you pay for S&H

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Sold my Lotus but still have this with obvious no use for it. Good condition but the fabric has just started to separate from the edges (see pics). Seems like a fairly easy fix. Make an offer.
Please post a price. You can make it unrealistic OBO (exp. $1500 OBO) but this isn't an auction site. Thanks.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
If I could figure out how to edit the description I would but somehow that technology eludes me.
I know you can do it as the post is very new, but I can't advise as to how to do it as my view as a moderator gives me more options. You can just tell me what you want to edit and I'll take care of it if you'd like.

San

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know you can do it as the post is very new, but I can't advise as to how to do it as my view as a moderator gives me more options. You can just tell me what you want to edit and I'll take care of it if you'd like.

San
sure that would be great. Just add "Asking $850 OBO" to the end of the description. Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available. Received offers but looking for closer to asking. If you are requesting shipping, please let me know where so I can calculate cost to ship.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts