The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently my 80lb black lab though it was. I normally leave him in the garage when no one is home and I had the Elise parked in there. He walked up the hood and made himself a bed on the soft top.

Broke one of the support bars but otherwise no other damage other than footprints.

I think he's going to be staying in his kennel from now on!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I came out side one morning and there was cat fur all over my soft top... Thank goodness mine passed the cat scan because I dont think it would have passed the lab test either...

But yes, Animals do seem to enjoy the nice soft hammock that is our soft tops. glad is wasn't too serious though.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Apparently my 80lb black lab though it was.

Did he have that "I'm guilty and I'm busted" look on his face when you got home? (I have seen labs that actually smile when they get into mischief!)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have to keep a large towel spread across the soft top when installed due to my orange cat that likes to sleep on the car. Luckily Pumpkin is not an 80lb Lab.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,154 Posts
No animals in the garage. Thought about letting my GSD in the garage sometimes when it was raining but then I recalled how she chewed through pretty much all the wiring for the satellite TV, every extension cord in the backyard, a few pairs of my sandals, half of my wooden gazebo, etc., and the thought of her alone with my fiberglass car quickly made me vow to not put her in the garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts