The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soft Top Touring Edition in pristine 9/10 condition for sale. It has the insulated liner which is quieter, keeps the interior cool in summer and warm in winter. Coming from an '06 Elise with only 24k original miles, always been garaged and soft top only used a few times every summer, the hard top is on the car the rest of the time. No tear, rip, fade, stains...Looks like new with deep black color. All cables and mechanical parts work exactly as it should, top lock on tight and straight. I've wash the car and top together many times and it's water tight. Selling because I'm just too lazy to even take the hard top off anymore. Bows not included. These are getting harder to find in excellent condition. $850 including shipping to the lower 48 states. If you're in the Bay Area, pickup is possible. Thanks. Peter.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, yes top still available. Sorry I was RV camping off the grid for the last few days. Please feel free to text/call me 408-660-6649. If you're in the Bay Area, we can also coordinate a time for you to come by and check it out, social distancing observed of course. I'm in San Jose. Thanks. Peter

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi, yes top still available. Sorry I was RV camping off the grid for the last few days. Please feel free to text/call me 408-660-6649. If you're in the Bay Area, we can also coordinate a time for you to come by and check it out, social distancing observed of course. I'm in San Jose. Thanks. Peter
I am in Cocoa beach florida so will not be stopping by. All the parts are there? Seals good? Storage bag? Price? Also the far left dash panel where ignition and light switches are. Did you have a chance to look at in Elise blog...Does anyone know what this is?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Top in perfect working condition, seals are good. As noted, bows are not included and price is $850 including shipping. "Also the far left dash panel...." No idea where you're going with this...I'm selling a soft top.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.