The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

softop care

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  J-Son 
#1 ·
I'll throw this topic out for discussion. No experience with cloth tops. The Brits us a product I think called Fabsil?? Comes in spray on and paint on. Don't know if that's available here. Im guessing it's like a 3m scotchguard, as it seems to make the water bead off and not pool on the top. I figure once a year or so to spray on the scotchguard. The manual just mentions to keep it clean but nothing about any sprayons.

Chris

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Re: Hi, Chris :)

LNZ_YELO said:
On most other forums I'm LN32 (as in Ellen, and I drive an SLK32 AMG (which is now on the market). I'm Mr. TT's better half. :cool: He has a TT coupe, but I used to have a TT roadster.

So, have I confused you even more? ;)
Ok, so than since he has the tt coupe why has he been putting miles on YOUR elise?????? Tell him thanks very much for the detail I'll take those keys to "my elise".

Chris:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.