The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
Regretfully I've decided to sell the car. The car is in excellent shape, never tracked, always garaged. Had been serviced by Qais at Lotus of SB when they were still there. For those that are wondering, Phantom Black was not offered as an option in 05 but two cars were made at the end of production and this is one of them.

I have all both keys, window sticker, manuals, tool kit, original suspension, etc.

The car is fully loaded and is ready for the track.

Volk TE 37's (very hard to get in Diamond Black)
Nitron SA coilovers
Hard Top (and soft top)
SS
Touring
Stage II exhaust

The car is in pristine condition and has 9300 miles on it. I have the title in hand and it is clear. Never been wrecked, never had any paintwork of any kind, clam is in excellent condition.
Asking 34,900 OBO

Price dropped to 32,900 to reflect poor market conditions

please respond to my email address at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot, also have Stage II exhaust

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all of the interest in the car. After going to the Porsche dealership, I've changed my plans and instead of getting an M5 I'm going to wait 6-12 months for a 09 Carrera with the PDK

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I can't believe how stunning that car looks after 3 years :drool: love the wheels too. :up:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need a microfracture so car has to go

Hello everybody,
thanks for all the interest, I had taken the car off the market and had a few offers but now I need a microfracture for a chondral avulsion. Therefore I've decided to put the car up for sale again.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
price dropped to 33,500

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sale pending

Sale pending, thanks for all of the interest.
Dave

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for sale again

potential buyer had a problem with the bank so the car is back for sale again.

PS the car is in pristine condition. The Volks are very hard to come by and the Nitrons make a huge difference for everyday and track use.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the bump!

have a Happy Holiday everyone!

·
Registered
49 Posts
SS = Star Shield? Does the car came with LSS? If so, do you still have the stock LSS wheels?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
car does not have LSS but it has coilovers and Volks so I consider it to be better than LSS. Don't have the original wheels but have the original suspension.
SS= Starshield

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not sure if it has dual oil coolers and don't know how to check. Today the left speaker grill "popped" off and I couldn't get the grill to snap back on. I guess this is a fairly common problem. In any case I installed some Polk DB401's today if that matters to anyone. Other little goodies on the car include a carbon fiber rear view mirror, sector 111 trunk bootie, and front tow hook.
Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
I cannot get over how amazingly beautiful this car is with the volks and suspension.

Just wow.:up:

I wish you were interested in trading for a mint Hardtop S2000 and cash.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, you should see it in person. Just gave it a Klasse treatment and the paint looks phenomenal.

RE: the S2000, sorry, got my sights set on a 2009 Porsche with PDK transmission.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what's IQQks mean??
yeah, 32,900 is the asking price, I've had a lot of interest despite only advertising on Etalk and 1 week of craigslsit. i was really busy with travel over the holidays so i didn't have a lot of time to try to sell the car. now I'm a little more focused. next week I'll probably put the car in the classifieds or ebay.

Thanks for your interest!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts