The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a preliminary listing for my '05 SC BRG Elise. I will take better pictures and add them to this thread later. Description is as follows.
10,500 (+-200) miles
Options from the factory.
*Clear bra
*Touring package (biscuit tan interior)
*Hard top (soft top included)

Aftermarket/custom add ons
* installed the factory sport suspension including 2nd oil cooler, shocks and springs
* S111 GUT front and rear spoilers (painted to match BRG w/ clear bra protection on both)
* S111 Carbon fiber side scoops with clear coat and clear bra
* All black louvers and black inlet covers have been painted black so they do not have the typical graying effect
* 16in Gray SSR wheels in front
* 17in Gray SSR wheels in back
* Yokohama tires w/ less than 1k miles on them
* S111 rear RTD brace
* Lotus stage II exhaust
* Fujita Intake
* S111 Katana supercharger kit including CharlieX tune (only 500-1k miles on the car since the supercharger was installed)
* B&M short shifter plus heavy ball
* S111 Lid Bone
* S111 Trunk booty
* Alpine CD and XM radio head unit plus 2 alpine front speakers and 2 Alpine rear speakers
* Passport radar detector hardwired (unit included in sale)
* Carbon fiber A/C surround
* Carbon fiber center console
* black leather E-brake cover
* Lotus brand brushed alum kit which includes a brake handle (with lotus inscribed) and a shift gate surround
* S111 brushed alum mini mirror
* S111 brushed alum carpet buttons
* brushed alum turn signal and wiper wands

I think that is everything.
They car has never been wrecked. Tracked only once (pre-Katana). Always garage kept. I am the cars first/only owner. Clear and clean title. Have always had it professionally detailed and the vehicle has very few, if any, paint imperfections. Interior looks just about brand new. Leather is in good condition. About 8-12 months ago the computer had to be replaced. Other than that, no mechanical problems.

Here is the part where I say what's wrong with it.
* 1 key fob need replacing
* the interior of the hardtop has separated a little from the actual top. It is honestly, barely noticable but I don't want anyone to have any suprises.
* 1 very small and not noticable rock chip on the lower portion of the windshield. The windshield doesn't need replacing but it might be a good idea to have one of those windshield repair guys squirt that sealer stuff in it so that it doesn't spread. That might cost about $50.
* some scrapes on the underside of the front Gut spoiler nose (typical)
To the best of my knowledge, that's it.

Pricing
$33,000 OBO

Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Quick glance I did not see the mileage....how many miles. I have a friend looking.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couple questions - Where in TX are you, and is that BRG (flat) or LRG (metallic)? (I know it says BRG in the title, but it looks metallic :)

Thanks!
The vehicle is located in Austin. Not sure what the difference is in BRG or LRG but it's what ever the factory British Racing Green used for '05. I know that the '06 BRG looks a little different, almost like a flat green. I should have some better pics up soon so hopefully those will give you a better idea.
Thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The '05 Color was "Racing Green" and was metallic. The '06 and later "British Racing Green" (in the U.S.) was non metallic and looked flatter. Nice car.
Thanks you for clearing that up and thanks for the compliment :up:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New pics

Sorry for the delay. Thanks for looking :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Obviously A LOT of the stock parts have been replaced with aftermarket parts, do you have pretty much all of the original parts?
I sold alot of the original parts to supplement the cost of the new ones. I'm pretty sure that I do have all of the original engine parts that were removed or replaced with the supercharger installation.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've been searching for an Elise for over 2 months and this is the best combination of mods I have *ever* seen in a car for sale. Amazing job and a stunning deal!

What's the status of the factory warranty? Most likely gone but worth the ask.

Also, have the '05 recalls been performed? Headlight rings, a/c blower resistor, etc, etc?

Thanks and sweet work. :up:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been searching for an Elise for over 2 months and this is the best combination of mods I have *ever* seen in a car for sale. Amazing job and a stunning deal!

What's the status of the factory warranty? Most likely gone but worth the ask.

Also, have the '05 recalls been performed? Headlight rings, a/c blower resistor, etc, etc?

Thanks and sweet work. :up:
Thank you very much for all the compliments! I've worked hard on this vehicle and it's nice to hear that others appreciate it :up:
As far as the warranty, it's pretty safe to assume that any drive train warranty there was, will no longer be honored by Lotus due to the modifications.
As for the '05 recalls, I have had the headlight rings installed taking care of that nasty little plastic burning problem. As far as I remember, that's the only recall work I've had done. The former lotus mechanic in town (Patrick) was very nice and very good and it's possible that he may have fixed any recall stuff without me asking for it. I haven't had any other recall related problems so I haven't had anything else done myself. The A/C works as well as it did new, no problems with the A/C blower resistor to date.
Thanks for looking and I hope that this is the Elise you've been looking for for 2 months! :wave:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.