The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!! Congrats on a great car Nolan, you are a cool cat, have fun and be safe!!!

has approx. 25,000 mi., Stage II, Hard/soft top. Dual Oil coolers, Starshield, driving lights, matching center console and Hvac surround. High end Alpine head unit (I can check the model) with ipod hookup... Any other questions just ask... Car is in Santa Clarita CA. If new is an "A" it's an "A-" Looking for 28,500. Thanks...:wave:

I'll get other pictures for interested parties... Will also throw in a Passport radar detector (again have to check the model) and a batter tender Jr.

Haven't been trying real hard to sell her so there are a few more miles... but a new lower price!

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior shot for you... you'll see the center console has been painted and around the A/C controls... to match..

Oh the car has never been tracked... basically babied... I can find out warranty information for you as well. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man... yeah it's a super sweet car at a crazy price... Expanding the biz so... something had to give. Have a good night... :wave:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump... new price.. 28,500

I have been extremely busy this summer so I haven't been trying very hard to sell her... so I dug up my add and adjusted the price...:clap:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a great deal and a great car.

Just curious, and not trying to crap on anyone's thread, but what happened to the Drivers Side Window? Slammed the door too hard?

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/wanted-drivers-side-window-05-elise-61281/

-M
Yep was out cleaning the carpet and the damn wind caught her and the door slammed shut and KAAABOOM window broke and scarred the hell out of me! I searched and saw lots of threads of the back windows breaking but nothing like my situation. Can't imagine something like this happening when driving. I did have the window about half way down and now I notice it has some wiggle. So I imagine with possibly thiner/lighter glass it just happens when everything lines up just right. Just a guess. So thanks to Dan on here in Wisconsin. He had an extra. I bought and just replaced it a few days ago. It only took about an hour to replace adjust etc...:clap: I took about three more hours to pick all of the glass out of the door by hand...:(

Let me know if you have any other questions... :wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts