Exterior: Granite Grey Metallic
Interior: black

-59000 miles (mostly freeway)
-In great condition – exterior & interior
-no accidents, no dents

-1.8L 4 cyl supercharged engine – 189 hp & 190 lb-ft
-5 speed automatic (with manual shift)
-stability control
-sport pack – lowered suspension, AMG front brake discs & calipers, sport wheels ( fronts 7.5x17 with 235/45-17 tires / rears 8.5x17 with 255/40-17 tires)
-4 disc ABS

-dual front and side airbags
-power windows, door locks, seats
-factory tinted windows
-sunroof, rear window sunshade
-cruise control, tilt & telescopic steering wheel
-various interior lights
-6 disc CD changer in glove box

-spare tire and all tools included
-have full service history
-new front rotors, new brake pads (all around) and new air filter

This is an excellent car. It has treated me well and I have enjoyed driving all 59000 miles. This vehicle can also achieve 30mpg.

Asking $16,000

Thanks,
Ara

Attachments

·
shay2nak
24,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah, I'm leasing the TSX for 2 years (...maybe should have bought it)...saving up for a M3 sedan when my lease is up.

TSX is a great car BTW (got a black one) Only beef I have is the VTEC crossover at 6k when redline is 7k. WTF?? And when you shift at 7k you end up at 5k and off the VTEC. :shrug: Nice power, nice engine sounds (especially VTEC), quick handler, glad I got a manual. Nice shifting action, not rubbery at all. :up: Tight brakes. Only wish it was RWD.

:evil:

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
what are your overall impressions of this car? Have you been able to drive a W202 C230K? What were the differences? I myself own a 2000 C280 Sport (W202) and love it to death although it can get kind of cumbersome at times. I found that when I first got the car excessive body roll, excessive squat under acceleration, and a bias towards understeer plagued the car. This was all corrected with much more aggressive shocks and springs that lowered the car 2 in. How was the steering feel of your W203?

·
shay2nak
24,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what are your overall impressions of this car? Have you been able to drive a W202 C230K? What were the differences? I myself own a 2000 C280 Sport (W202) and love it to death although it can get kind of cumbersome at times. I found that when I first got the car excessive body roll, excessive squat under acceleration, and a bias towards understeer plagued the car. This was all corrected with much more aggressive shocks and springs that lowered the car 2 in. How was the steering feel of your W203?
I loved my car as well. I really like how it's setup. Steering feel was not bad - it's got a nice weight to it, not much roll or squatting really. I drove the car home from work using backroads which included a canyon section and I really liked how it performed there. Only thing I didn't like were the front seats...could have used more support...which they added from 2005 onwards. I actually drove next to a red C63 on 101 west for several miles...nice car, but can't get past the current design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts