The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale . . . 2004 Final Edition Esprit in red. My understanding is that only 5 red FEs were imported to NA.

- car is located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

- it is an American car, can easily be reimported

- 22,xxx mi

- red over tan leather (I believe 5 of the 33 FEs sold were red)

- sold at Fox Valley Motorsports in Chicago in July 2004, 1st owner 3 years, then sold to Edmonton, Alberta from June 2007 until May of 2011 when I bought it

- I have all service records from the second owner, none from the first. Carfax shows a few services from the first 3 years.

- I have the original window sticker, pictures of the car in the dealer showroom new, bill of sale, owners manual, both tops with bag, original stereo. I only have one key.

- stereo is replaced with JVC Kameleon, factory speakers remain

- car has been well maintained, and is in very good shape. It's just been professionally detailed. There is only one significant scratch on the passenger side quarter panel.

- the front bumper cover was replaced in October 2007 by a reputable body shop after a parking lot bump, all OEM parts, I have the receipt for that as well. It is reported in the carfax as well, did not affect the title at all.

- recent service with oil change and coolant flush Aug 2012

I think these are the key highlights. Please feel free to PM or email with any questions, and I'm happy to respond with my phone number or call you. I can also email you a link to more pics, or email you pics, as I am having some problems linking my pictures to here.

Asking price is $51,000 CDN.

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
* bump *

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had been meaning to post them right away but had some Flickr issues. You should now be able to see more at
Lotus V8TT FE - a set on Flickr

Again, if anyone wants any specific shots, I will shoot a quick shot with my phone and just email it to you, please let me know if you want any specific info or pics.

Thanks for looking,

matt

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a little bump before winter . . .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·