The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my cleanly modified 2005 Lotus Elise w/ 13k miles. The Elise is in great condition and has never been in an accident, nor had any paint or body work performed on it. It’s never been raced, tracked or abused and has only been used as a weekend cruiser. Clear title with a clean Carfax. The Lotus has been maintained all its life at a certified Lotus dealership and all maintenance has been performed per the manufacturers recommended intervals.

I've installed the following modifications:

· ForcedFed Carbon Fiber front lip
· Lotus Stage II exhaust
· 55W 6K HID headlights
· Re-valved Lotus coilovers (adjustable height – currently set @ 25mm lower)
· Powder coated OEM wheels - matte black
· Powder coated rear diffuser – matte black
· 2008 LOTUS rear emblems
· Lotus OEM matte black clam covers
· Painted OEM Calipers – gloss black w/ silver accents
· K&N Air filter w/ de-snorkel
· Painted heat shield – semi-gloss black

Included with the car will be the OEM suspension which has 11K miles on it and all other misc stock parts (snorkel, cluster, owners manual).

Exterior: Ardent Red w/ OEM Star Shield. The paint is in excellent condition and is regularly waxed with Zaino. The paint is free from any scratches, scuffs, imperfections, impurities, etc. The exterior looks the same as the day it was brand new. The windshield is in perfect condition with no blemishes.

Interior: Black/grey/aluminum. Everything in the interior is in excellent condition and has no signs of wear. The soft top is in excellent condition with no wear. The seats have the lumbar option.

Drivetrain / Suspension: The engine & transmission are in perfect working condition and have never been modified with exception to a drop-in K&N filter and a Lotus Stage 2 exhaust. The car rides on re-valved Bilstiens which allow you to raise (or lower) its current stance. Factory suspension included with sale of vehicle.

The car operates perfectly as it did when it was new. There are no known problems with this vehicle. The vehicle is sold as-is with no warranty. An extended warranty can be purchased on this vehicle.

NOTE: While under warranty, the vehicle’s cluster was replaced due to a faulty LCD screen (common on these cars). The cluster was replaced @ 11,002 miles. The number on the new odometer represents the mileage driven since the new cluster was installed. The car has all vehicle odometer replacement tags and associated paperwork to document the work. Included with the vehicle is the original cluster that came in the car. Once powered up, the old cluster will show 11,002 miles. This was performed at Ferrari of Denver, a certified Lotus dealership.

ASKING $29K OR BEST OFFER

ASKING $29K OR BEST OFFER

Thanks!

M i K e

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the offers, PM's and interest guys.

The car is sold to a fellow member of the board, just waiting on finalizing some paperwork.

- M i K e

1 - 10 of 10 Posts