The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 2005 Elise from Wire Wheels in Vero Beach, Florida in December 2012. I have put approximately 16,000 miles on the car since then.
  • Arctic silver with black leather interior
  • 77,000 miles
  • Excellent overall condition (minor fiberglass damage to the front chin)
  • Touring package (power windows, leather seats)
  • Nearly new Continental Extreme Contact tires
  • Blaupunkt stereo
  • Florida "Rebuilt" title due to fiberglass damage (I bought the car with the rebuilt title from Wire Wheels. The car was professionally repaired. There is no chassis damage.)
  • Suspension rebuilt in 2018. All bushings and ball joints replaced as well as other miscellaneous suspension components as needed
  • Aligned to factory specs
  • PA state inspection through June 2020
  • Runs and drives as a Lotus should.
I love this car. I just do not have the time to drive it and, driving is what this car is all about. The car is truly in very good condition. The damage to the front chin is minor and does not affect the driveability of the car at all. I simply do not have the time or the place to repair the fiberglass. I am letting the car go at a reduced price so the new owner can repair the chin/add a splitter if desired. Everything works on this car. The top is in great shape. The car has been stored inside during the winter months since I have had it. I keep it on a battery tender when not in use. The photos are recent. This will be a great deal for someone.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any pictures of the damage prior to the repair?
Unfortunately, no photos of the damage prior to the repair however, I did have the car inspected by a Lotus dealer in NJ just after I bought it and, he confirmed that there was no damage to the chassis. When at the dealer I had track links installed and some warranty work (ECM was re-flashed and the oil coolers and oil lines to the coolers replaced under warranty). I had the suspension gone over last year and they had no problem achieving factory specs with the four wheel alignment.
Regards,
Greg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Doylestown, about 1 hour north of Philly, but I think I have a committed buyer. I will get back to you tomorrow after I know the check has been sent.
Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.