33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

2005 Lotus Elise
Ardent Red
10,100 Miles
Clean Title
SCCPC111X5HL30450

I'm selling my '05 Ardent Red Elise. I had a different Elise when we lived in CA and I loved it. We moved to Cary, NC and, for whatever reason, we can not go *anywhere* in this area without being constantly bugged and harassed. It is like people in this area have never seen a Lotus before. Just last week we came out of our grocery store and found two guys *sitting* in the car! I'm going to buy something that is still sporty but a little less assuming. :)

I bought the car from my local Maserati dealership (Maserati cars for sale in Raleigh, NC. New & Used Maserati dealer serving Durham, Cary, Apex & Chapel Hill North Carolina) in January of 2012. The original owner traded the car in for a Maserati. I spoke to the gentlemen before making the purchase. He never tracked it, it was always garage-kept, and the longest trip he ever took with it was 400 miles round trip (thus the low mileage).

I also keep it my garage and we drive it around on the weekends.

Everything is stock except for the stereo - I changed the factory model out for an Alpine that has two USB ports (how can you drive without your iPhone?). :) I have a Really Light Stuff clip and a Pro Clip holder. I had rubber racing mats installed but I still have the original rugs. I had the rear tires replaced last month. I also have a Lotus car cover and bag.

The only issue I've ever had with the car is that it was broken into in the middle of June. The vandals slashed through the soft top and cracked the engine start panel. I have two extra soft tops so that wasn't an issue and I purchased a new panel from Lotus Garage.

Price: $29K OBO (I'm not going to haggle very much because the Maserati dealer will give me that - the only catch is that I have to buy another car from them). :)

If you are interested (serious inquiries only please), feel free to ping me: Reed, 603.321.8500 or reed at reedmangino dot com

I'll post "normal" pics of the car soon, but here are some shots I took recently:

Reed Mangino - Photographer

All the very best,
Reed

·
Premium Member
2,844 Posts
Good looking car. Reed, is that phone number a NH #?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Yep, the cell # is from NH but we live in NC now (unfortunately). :)

-Reed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.