The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Elise with 9040 miles on it. Sport package with red leather interior, power windows, hardtop, Starsheild, and a new set of Toyo R888 tires. No mods and like new condition. Its on the website with Auto Europe in Birmingham, MI and they are asking $34,900. A private sale would allow me to sell it for less. I can be contacted at [email protected]

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hey are u in Michigan? Looks like auto Europe behind the car. My buddy is looking for the exact color scheme. Give me a call...... I am in Puerto Rico til tomorrow.
I am selling my 2005 Elise with 9040 miles on it. Sport package with red leather interior, power windows, hardtop, Starsheild, and a new set of Toyo R888 tires. No mods and like new condition. Its on the website with Auto Europe in Birmingham, MI and they are asking $34,900. A private sale would allow me to sell it for less. I can be contacted at [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is still for sale. I'll be taking it out of storage in May and the mileage will start going up from the current 9,000. Sport and Touring packs. Excellent low mileage unmodified car. [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.