The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Lotus Elise, Graphite Grey, less than 7,000 miles - $32,000

Most of the people in the Southern California area know my car -- It is one of the first cars sold by the former South Bay Lotus, and the 535th Elise made by Lotus. It has only been serviced by Qais at South Bay and has less than 7,000 miles (I only live 2 miles from work). The car is in excellent condition with no dings or scratches. It has been kept in a garage since it was purchased. It doesn't have any mods and it has never been tracked.

I got married and now have a 7.5 year old boy, so I needed a car with a rear seat -- I bought an Atlas Gray Porsche 911 Turbo last week. :)

I would love to keep the car because it still brings a smile to my face every time I drive it, but my garage is full! I currently have it parked in the garage at work (almost across the street from the former South Bay Lotus location).

Specs for the car:
  • Hard Top
  • Lifestyle Paint
  • Star Shield
  • Touring Pack
  • Stage II Exhaust, installed by South Bay
  • LoJack
  • VIN SCCPC11175HL30535
  • Clear title
I'd like to sell it as soon as possible. I just paid off the remainder of the loan and I should have a clear title in my mailbox next week.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Wow! How time flies, right Clay? :) And congrats on the marriage.

+1

This car is exceptionally well taken care of by Clay and Qais and you won't find any issues with this car. :up::up::up:

·
Registered
6 Posts
For display or drive?

What a great care and care you did! It's tryly for disply, yet for drive as well. How can I contact you because I'm intereted in purchasing your car? You can contact me, [email protected]. Happy ride, Happy life!! Again, Congraduation on your marriage!! The kids are also a bundle of joy.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
1 or 2 oil coolers?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the information, Abe.

I've been asked if the car is still under warranty. The answer is, no -- I purchased the car on 26 Jan 2005.

And... I'm still waiting for the title -- I sent the payoff balance to the bank, but two weeks later, they sent me a letter to inform me that I owed $10.47. I sent the $10.47 about two weeks ago, and I am hoping to have a clear title any day now.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I know you guys are used to hearing people give praises for anothers car and this case is no different. I know Clays car probably more than anyone other than Clay and Qais, the former Lotus technician for formerly, Lotus of South Bay.

As a salesman for the company, I personally sold the car to Clay and as a sales manager, I was there when Clay would take his car religiously to Qais for service. Everything is up to date on his car and honestly, you won't find a better virgin (un-moded) Elise anywhere.

His car is worth every penny and buyers need not worry about a thing on his car for it is as new as you can get for a 2005.

PS-He was one of thee first, if not thee first Lotus customer I sold a car to and I still remember how the whole transaction went down as if it were yesterday.

·
Banned
874 Posts
ooooooo I i got an impression that you had your son for 7.5 years and all of a sudden you needed a back seat:p

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clear Title

I received the title in the mail today. Who wants a nice Elise?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I receive PMs from people asking if the car is still for sale -- Yes, it is. If it is sold or off the market, I'll post a message. Otherwise, the car is for sale. :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
No! Another Elise leaves Manhattan Beach! If it's still parked at you're work garage that must be about half a mile away from me. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts