The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
UP FOR SALE LOVE THE CAR BUT NEED SOMETHING BIGGER NOW Its a 2005 lotus elise 42xxx miles. I replaced the rear clam and fixed some rock chips and a crack in the front clam.
Next i took the car completely apart and color changed it to tangelo orange from house of kolor. Every inch was scuffed and preped the right way.
I added a magnaflow stainless muffler and stainless pipe. Its wrapped in black header wrap. Car has a brand new difflow diffuser and hole block off plate. And a sector 111 license plate center mount.
It runs perfect only issue is the radio plug is missing, may have it fixed soon. Has 16/17 team dynamic wheels. It also has a brand new act clutch in it and a sector111 rtd2brace retail is 699.99. im firm on 21500 if it does not sell for that i will just keep it. i love it but the 2 seat thing is not practical for me any more to daily drive.
Rebuilt title call or text 317 385 8484

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
In some of the pics, it looks like some of the splash guards/fender liners and minor trim aren't installed, are they now?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
financing

For me financing always is easy my bank doesn't even care about rebuilt titles they wanted to give me 41000 when i was buying this car... i said NO! Lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks

Fixed for you :)
THANKS FOR THE FIX:clap: I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE IN ADVANCE I HAVE OWNED A LOT OF SPORTS CARS AND BEEN ON ALL THE OTHER FORUMS AND MOST PEOPLE ARE A** HOLES. EVERYONE I MEET ON HERE IS VERY NICE AND HELPFULL, AND WILL GO OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Any interest in a vette + cash? Could you PM me the vin so I can run it past the bank?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.