The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were selling an 05 Saffron Yellow Elise on Black Cloth seats, 55k miles, roll up windows, clean car that runs/looks/drives excellent. this car took a front hit taking out the front clam, headlight and turn signal. we also took care of the oil line issues with our oil line/fitting kit while we had the clam off with our Lotus Cup proven Oil Line/Fitting kit. The Car comes with a Clean Soft Top, Hard Top pictured is OPTIONAL/Negotiable

we replaced:

the front clam
radiator
fans
condensor
radiator cover
oil cooler passengar side
oil lines/oil line fittings
instrument cluster as the 05's have had an issue with those

added

driving lights pictured and i have the driving light grill for the car
our aircraft oil lines and fittings, Lotus Cup Race proven
a fresh instrument cluster
fiberglass Black front Valance/Splitter will be added

$21k no trades

Thanks, car is in silicon valley, we can deliver to SoCal

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
VIN please.

·
Registered
335 Posts
So your CL ad says it got hit in the drivers rear just cracking the rear clam and this ad says it got hit in the front just taking out the clam, headlight, and turn signal...

I'm also 99% sure, I read somewhere else (eBay IIRC, but the listing seems to be gone now) that the radiator support got pushed in as well as some other damage and you had to do some corrective work on that as well...?

So which is it?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So your CL ad says it got hit in the drivers rear just cracking the rear clam and this ad says it got hit in the front just taking out the clam, headlight, and turn signal...

I'm also 99% sure, I read somewhere else (eBay IIRC, but the listing seems to be gone now) that the radiator support got pushed in as well as some other damage and you had to do some corrective work on that as well...?

So which is it?

Well said SWBOOKING. Except i have a few Lotus Elises, and a few Exiges. in fact i happen to have 2 Saffron Yellow 05 Elises.

1-Salvage Title that was hit in the rear clam
2-One that was hit in the front clam, and as clearly stated i listed what was replaced.

in fact if your local, your more than welcome to come see them both to make sure your not imagining anything. In fact, i invite anyone who would like to come see any of our Lotus cars to come take a look, a test drive and feel free to ask any questions.

Lastly, you will be seeing the turn signal and seam delete on a few other cars I am working on for front clams, mesh grill inserts, as well as our NA Elise kits were releasing, bone stock 275HP to the wheel along with the option of going with more horses.

coming soon, a 2006 Lotus Exige NA with the option of a factroy SC kit, Salvage Title along with 2 O5 Salvage SC Elises. All PM's answered, thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well said SWBOOKING. Except i have a few Lotus Elises, and a few Exiges. in fact i happen to have 2 Saffron Yellow 05 Elises.

1-Salvage Title that was hit in the rear clam
2-One that was hit in the front clam, and as clearly stated i listed what was replaced.

in fact if your local, your more than welcome to come see them both to make sure your not imagining anything. In fact, i invite anyone who would like to come see any of our Lotus cars to come take a look, a test drive and feel free to ask any questions.

Lastly, you will be seeing the turn signal and seam delete on a few other cars I am working on for front clams, mesh grill inserts, as well as our NA Elise kits were releasing, bone stock 275HP to the wheel along with the option of going with more horses.

coming soon, a 2006 Lotus Exige NA with the option of a factroy SC kit, Salvage Title along with 2 O5 Salvage SC Elises. All PM's answered, thanks
Well as you can probably imagine, it's strange when a potential buyer is looking for a car and they see a private seller with the exact same ad, using the exact same pictures, and almost same price, but then for some reason the descriptions on what happened in it's accident and restoration differ... It only begs one to raise questions. Would you not agree?

If you are indeed selling (2) different 2005 Saffron Yellow Elise's, why are you separately listing them on different sites and using the same pictures? As a buyer I want to see pictures of the exact vehicle in question, not some stock photo. Wouldn't it be in your best interest to list both cars on as many sites as possible?

I'm truly not trying to cause you or your business any ill will, I'm merely trying to get the story straight. It's great that you are willing to allow anyone over to see your Lotus'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.