• Track Pack
  • Touring Pack
  • StarShield
  • Wheels painted black with metallic flake
  • Tinted windows
  • Sector 111 Carpet buttons
  • Aftermarket Infinity speakers
  • Fitted weathercraft exterior cover
I am not the first owner, but I do have all service records, receipts, and photos during my period of ownership which will be transferred to the new owner upon purchase. I do have the title, and the car is ready to sell, free and clear.

I have not tracked, raced, or abused this car in any way. It has been on back roads in southern Missouri and northern Arkansas and as such, shows signs of being driven. There is a small knick in the fiberglass on the front license plant mount, and there are scuffs and knicks in the starshield.
Finally, a louver broke off of the small black grill in front of the passenger-side oil cooler. I have the replacement part, but just haven’t had the time lately to swap them out.

This car is in excellent mechanical shape, and I would give it a rating of “very good” for cosmetic appearance. I encourage you to ask questions, and come see/drive the car in person. I also have a lot more pictures for those who are interested

$32,000

Final Note: I do not have regular internet access during work hours. On a good day, I am able to check e-mail once or twice before 6:00pm, so your patience is appreciated. If interested please e-mail me at nathan(dot)p(dot)russell(at)gmail(dot)com

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts