The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between my recent foray into Spec Miata racing and the impending addition of another driver, I have decided to sell the Lotus and get something I can use on a daily basis, keeping the truck for my son and my weekend hauls.

2005 Lotus Elise - Storm Titanium / Red Leather Interior

Options: Sport Package, Touring Package, Hard Top, Star Shield

$34,500 obo

Sold by Overseas Motors, Dallas, 10/4/05. Purchased on 4/15/06 with 2,081 miles from original owner, currently has 10,751 miles as of 7/15/08.

All service work done since 4/15/06 by Star Motors in Houston (about 3 hours away). The instrument cluster was replaced under warranty shortly after I purchased the car and the rear window was replaced after a rock came in from the opened top and cracked it. I added 8 mil safety film on the inside of the new rear window as other owners have had a similar issues with rear windows. It has never been in an accident nor has had any body work performed on it. The car is in excellent condition, I have a new set of side panels for the Star Shield ready to be installed, as it is beginning to show signs of wear. Also, there is minor curb rash on one of the rear wheels and minor chipping of the wheel paint in the region of the lug nuts. It is usually kept covered in an enclosed A/C garage. Both the hard top and soft top are included.

It originally came with the Sport Package cast wheels (heavier cast wheels supplied when forged wheels were briefly unavailable in 05), but these were replaced with a set of ‘correct’ forged wheels (I no longer have the cast wheels). Car is a ‘loaded’ 05, with the exception that it does not have LSD which wasn’t available until very late 05. Threshold labels and a front plate label were added by the original owner. A Stage 2 exhaust was also added by the original owner, but I have the OEM exhaust as well. Car also comes with a fitted cover from Sector 111.

Average price of all ‘05 cars for sale with between 8k and 15k miles is $35,850 as of 7/15 (from Cars.com), and this includes several base model cars. The warranty is still in effect until 10/08.

Keith Wicker
Lafayette, LA
[email protected]
(337) 781-8818 mobile

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD

Off to a new and very happy home in New York. Michael, I wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon...

Keith

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sold...to ME!!! :)

I'm the proud new owner of this AMAZING car. 4 days and I'm already completely addicted :D

The car is perfect, and Keith and his wife Tina, are AWESOME people

Thanks again

SOLD

Off to a new and very happy home in New York. Michael, I wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon...

Keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts