The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father in law is selling his 2005 Elise. The car features Touring Package with biscuit leather, soft and hard top. Car is kept covered in the garage and has never been tracked or autocrossed. New rear tires installed in December 2008. Starshield. No mods except Polk-Momo front speakers. Serviced by Rothrock Lotus in PA. No winters. Current mileage is 20,576. Asking price $29,500. Click the link for photos.
Lotus Elise - a set on Flickr
PM me if interested and I will get you the contact info.

ps. License plate shown not included with the car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention that the car does have factory Starshield. I wish I could buy the car back myself. I miss it everyday.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price Reduced

I thought I was going to be able to buy the car back from my father in law but my plate is too full already so he is reducing the price to $26,000. The VIN# is
SCCPC11175HL34813. If you are interested contact [email protected]

Thank you

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are thinking about buying this car, you may want to jump on it. It will be gone after Aug. 15th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi M3racer,

1. Is this car listed for sale somewhere? I've tried autotrader, vehix, craigslist, dupontregistery, ebay and cars.com and I don't see anything.

2. Where is the car going after 8/15?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure if my father in law has listed the car in the local newspaper or not, which I think eventually makes its way to cars.com. It will be turned over to the bank after the 15th. I'm not sure of the exact date it will no longer before sale after the 15th. If you need more info on the car, just contact Chris Lewis.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car is gone. Thanks for all the stories and tech tips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts