The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
28,995 with hard top or BO, 40k miles, $27,495 without hard top. Never been driven in rain, nor have I ever spun the tires, nor have I cornered the car hard around any corner and never been tracked. I detail the car after every time I drive it yes even if I’m just going to the gas station.

2005 Saffron Yellow Touring with Starshield, power windows, leather seats. I have added HID head lights, Focal Access speakers, and painted the trim pieces in the inside. The stick shift has black leather wrap with yellow custom stitching. The front tires have around 13,000 miles and look like new, the back tires have only a few thousand miles on them and look like new as well. The hard top is Solar Yellow which is Saffron yellow paint with some metallic flakes in the paint. You can’t see the metallic flakes unless your honestly a foot away and your looking for them. I paid $200 and hard the roof liner of the hardtop redone from a custom body shop. I looking to sell the car to drive something all year round.

Stage Two exhaust is on the car as well, $1,200 to have done. I will add some pictures later tonight. Stage Two exhaust is on the car as well, $1,200 to have done. $27,495 is my asking price is you don't want the hard top.

PM me if you would like more pictures or have any questions.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I will add some pictures later tonight. Stage Two exhaust is on the car as well, $1,200 to have done. $27,495 is my asking price is you don't want the hard top.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stage Two exhaust is on the car as well, $1,200 to have done. I will add some pictures later tonight. Stage Two exhaust is on the car as well, $1,200 to have done. $27,495 is my asking price is you don't want the hard top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.