The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is also posted on cars.com. I'm reducing the price today to $33,000.

4800 miles. Original owner; car looks and drives as new. Black leather seats; alarm system, anti-lock brakes; CD player; premium Blaupunkt sound system; alloy wheels; A/C; remote keyless entry; dual front airbags; power windows; power door locks.

Car has optional hardtop (Saffron Yellow) with storage cover; soft top and storage bag; Touring Package; custom "Star Shield" invisible bra paint protection film; dual front airbags; Porterfield R4S performance brake pads; Lotus logo floor mats; Euro-Lotus badges on rear deck and rear facia (instead of standard vinyl stick-on letters); dual oil coolers; Optima battery; Lotus Stormshield car cover (yellow and green); upgraded Lotus shifter; iPod stereo connector; Hoen brite headlights; extended warranty through GEICO.

Mint condition: Clean, perfect condition. Always garage kept with cover on. Never been in rain or weather. No gouges, cracks or defects on body. Perfect service record at Criswell Lotus in Gaithersburg. Engine "broken in" according to owner's manual, then gently driven; never raced, never in any type of accident. Everything is like brand new. Other more detailed photos upon request. For serious buyers, we will be happy to take photos of undercarriage, wheel wells, engine bay, boot, and interior to demonstrate the car has never been in the rain and is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Is the car cover for sale separately?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Cool send me a PM if you change your mind.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
FWIW, LNZ_YELO and YELOTUS have kept extremely good care of this car. If I were looking for only a top notch '05, this car would be at the top of my list.

ed

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE: Cash deposit paid. Looks like the car is sold. Don't know if I'm happy or sad, but I think the new owner will take good care of her.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ellen - I sure will! I know you're gonna miss her. Glad we could make a deal. Look forward to getting her soon! You can stop by anytime to see her! lol, El Syd!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She's gone....

Need a happy yet sad emoticon. ;)

Syd, it was a pleasure meeting you. Hope you enjoy the car as much as we did, and get to drive her more.

Enjoy! :shift:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts