The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to sell my 2005 Saffron Yellow Elise. It is an early 2005 with twin oil coolers. It has the touring package and a hard top with storage bag. I installed a Quicksilver exhaust when I first got the car and still have the stock muffler which is included. I also have the sunbrella shower cap for when the top is off and a custom car cover (yellow/black) that is like new. I am the original owner. Other than painting the center console and engine trim and raising up the seat because I'm only 5'4" (simple to change back), I have done very little in the way of modifications. There are no issues with the car as far as cosmetics or mechanical. It has an extended warranty that I purchased from Newport European in Costa Mesa who has serviced the car since new. The car still smells new and has less than 9000 miles on it. Never tracked, only driven on weekends as a fun toy, never abused. I could post lots of pictures, but seriously, it looks like any other very clean Elise, as you can see by this one. I am located in Orange County (Placentia) if you are interested in seeing it. Asking price is a firm $29,750.

email me at [email protected] or send PM if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I really enjoy my collection, too bad one of them has to go.

Jim
And how come that one isn't the strange chevy pickup?

Keep the Mini for sure. It's awesome.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold

Transfer of ownership has been completed.

Best wishes to the new owner on an outstanding purchase. I will always have a tear in my eye when I think of this day, although I feel certain that this is not the last Lotus that I will have the pleasure of owning. Until then, I will be lurking about.

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts