The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2006 non-supercharged Chrome Orange Exige. It has a hair under 18,000 miles. I LOVE this car and hate to sell it, but sell it I must. The car is in Durham, North Carolina. Price: $32,500 obo.

I am the second owner, and have owned it for a wonderful 2 years and 1 month. I have taken great care of it, as did the previous owner. It has seen the track on 3 occasions. It has spent most of its life in the garage, has never been in an accident or collision, the carfax is clean, and a recent pre-purchased inspection and ECU dump were clean as well.

Some facts/modifications:

Starshield
NO touring pack :no:
Track pack - the car came with the track pack originally, but I since switched out the suspension for the Lotus (non adjustable) suspension. I do not have the track pack suspension still. Honestly, the sport pack is more than adequate for the street and occasional track day. And if you're going to track it often, you'll want to upgrade to a different suspension anyway. The car does still have the adjustable front sway and harness bar from the track pack.
RTD brace
Pagid blue brake pads (at least 75% left)
Toyo R888 tires (50% tread left)
HID headlights
Micro mirror
Multivex mirrors
TRD clutch + Fidanza lightweight aluminum flywheel (upgraded for eventual aftermarket supercharger install)
Manly motor mount inserts
Front tow eye/hook
Black/silver badges on front/back, wheels and steering wheel
Odyssey PC680 lightweight battery

As far as the body, I wax it regularly with Zaino products. It has a few very minor chips - one on each access panel up front. And there are tiny scuffs on the edges of the doors. You can only see these from about 3 feet away or closer. On one of the pictures, you will see some imperfections in the front StarShield. You can't normally see those, it was just how the light was reflecting when I took that picture. The left rear wheel has a rash, the other 3 are fine.

I did a lot of the maintenance on the car myself, including regular oil changes with Mobil1 synthetic (before/after track days and at least every 3,000 miles).

I will provide the VIN upon request.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great looking car, I live in myrlte beach but im in Va right now and want to know if i could stop by and see it next thur.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
wow i envy you :) would look better without the numbers on the doors ( or unless that vinyl? )

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those were vinyl, and removable.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Beautiful car!

I'm looking for cloth exige seats should some unlikely scenario come about in which you'd like to part with those.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone on the west coast is interested, I'd be willing to negotiate the price based on the cost of shipping. Make an offer.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sadly, I have been unemployed for several months and haven't been able to find a job yet. So it comes down to food/house vs. car. Otherwise, I'd keep this car for life.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks an ideal car for me although I'm not in a position to buy for around three months, I assume it'll be long gone before then :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
i am looking to buy an exige as soon i find the right financing, do you know anyone ?
what is or what will be a good $ $ $ for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts