The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2006 Exige. Winter is coming and having a car that I can't drive for 7 months isn't too fun, so maybe I'll get another one in the spring but who knows. I'm sure I will (a few of you know me ;) haha). Anyways, here's a good chance to get an 06 Exige if you've been looking. No scratches, no scuffs on the door sills. The only scuffs are on the steering wheel from the previous owner's shoes. That's it. Everything works absolutely perfect, car drives great.

I've seen other Exiges on these forums go for 35-37k, without LSD or track pack, etc. This car has ALL the options. Never been tracked, always garaged, no scratches. The car is located in Missoula, Montana. Give me a call or PM me if you're interested or make me an offer. $39k

Mileage: 11192
Color: Chrome Orange
Title: Clear and in hand.

This Exige is fully loaded with every option, including:

Factory Options:
- Touring Pack (Leather seats, Carpets, Electric Windows, etc)
- Track Pack (Adjustable Bilstein Suspension, Sway Bars, LSS Rims, Stage II Exhaust, etc)
- LSD (Limited Slip Differential) - RARE!
- Traction Control
- Starshield (Clearbra)

Aftermarket Add-Ons:
Larini Decat $280
Stage II Factory Janspeed Exhaust (Straight Piped - louder)
Difflow Rear Diffuser $550.00

Bonuses:
Fresh Dunlop Direzza Tires (<1500 miles on them)
Fresh K&N Air Filter (drop in in-take) Airbox has been cut to match cup-car airbox.
Oil Change completed recently by Lotus of Minneapolis.
Lotus Manual and books + Lotus ToolKit (includes hardtop removal tools, wheel bolt, etc)
Stock Catalytic Converter. Car currently has the Larini Decat pipe installed (louder + a few HP), which throws a single code CEL. You can clear the code or put the stock cat back on and it will go away. I can do this for you, just ask me.

Glenn
4O6-2O7-48OO

·
Registered
11 Posts
exige

I saw your eBay auction. There is no free linked title report for your car...

Hence, the question:
Do you have a CarFax (or similar) report that you could post or email?

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's haunting me!

Ughhhh! I desperately wanted this car when it was on ebay. I keep running into it. Do you have another one to sell by chance?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.