The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Josh,

My Son (Scott) is all excited and printed some pics of the car and is telling everybody he knows. He made me order a neck collar tonight because he wants to wear his helmet in the car but only wants to if he has the collar.

Dave

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Josh,

Sorry I couldn't buy it. To anyone that has questions about this car. It is very nice and well worth the money. I had a bankruptsy 9.5 years ago. Since the lending crash this year, the old bankruptsy is now an issue. I bought a conversion van in September and the same bank didn't care then. Oh well, I will just have to wait a little longer.

Dave

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
13 track days over the past 2 years. no autocross, drag racing, or other competitive racing.

and just to clarify, there is nothing wrong with the car mechanically or aesthetically. i'm only considering selling it to move on to something new, most likely an ultima gtr.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
i dont know if its worth anything, but i can vouch for this car. It is beautiful and very well cared for, The seller is a excellent driver, and a really good guy, buy this one up before its too late!!

T.J.
FVMC

1 - 20 of 26 Posts