The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am the original owner. I bougt the car a year and 7 months ago. I need to sell so I can buy a GTR. I love the car but need to drive more and park sometimes in NYC. I think the GTR will be more suited for me and my gal. She likes to drive fast also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're never going to sell it here with the attitude you have.

Secondly, you're breaking the #1 rule of selling; presentation is everything. No pix, no sale, end of story. I'm in the market for an '06 Exige, but won't even consider the car without detailed pix. Hell, I won't consider it for the simple fact that you didn't mention the accident in your original post.

Good luck with the sale.
I will send detail photos to anyone interested.

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
The rule is NO discussion in for sale threads.

This is relaxed to allow technical questions related to the car only.

I've copied the thread into General here for those who wish to chat but have no intention of buying the car. If you are interested please contact the seller via PM.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sold to nissan dealer in Berganfield NJ
Can I ask what you got in trade? I have an Ardent Red '06 Exige with less than 5k miles on it. 100% stock. Perfect condition.

Just wondering what I can expect. I might be looking to trade it in at a dealership. Looking for a German diesel SUV (GL, X5, or Q7).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.