Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2006 Krypton Green Lotus Elise
19,997 miles
4 Brand new tires
Hard top/Soft top
Upgrade stereo with USB port
Fresh black powder coating on factory wheels
Everything else stock
Had star shield professionally removed in June.
Sorry for the "odd post." I am not a car guy, just a girl trying to sell her car and wasn't sure what info to post so now I am editing my post and adding the info you all requested.
Not sure if it has the sports pack or the touring pack. I bought the car from the previous owner because I loved the color. It did not come from a Lotus dealer who would have told me about those
options but I can tell you that it has power windows, the seats are manual, no cup holder, black leather seats with a small amount of grey material on the edges. I am the second owner and have a clean, clear Florida title.
I am looking to upgrade to an Exige in either black or isotope green, maybe a year or two newer. I have never tracked it. I don't know about LSD but it does have some buttons
that I don't know what are for and have never used them.

I am listing it for $36,900. I have been offered much more than $26k for trade in by two dealers. I have multiple close up pictures of every part of the imaginable
if anyone is serious about buying it, not just making comments. Please call or email my husband at the number listed below.

Please PM or call 941-740-2651 email:[email protected]
Multiple photos available for serious inquiries

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
I agree price is important to list...but also, one of the most important things to me if I were in the market would be, how many owners?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.