The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Lotus Elise 23367K miles (and counting)

I adore this car, and have had an enormous amount of fun with it, but have slightly more practical needs at the moment, so she's reluctantly up for sale. Asking 32K, located in San Francisco.

Factory Options:

-Nightfall Blue with Biscuit leather interior.
-Sport and Touring packages
-Limited Slip Differential (very rare original option)
-Hardtop and softop
-Lotus installed Starsheild

Mods/upgrades:

-Aftermarket intake/filter. Done at dealer when car was new. I located an original airbox, but never installed. It will go to the new owner
-BOE Silent Touch exhaust. It has a rich sound with no highway drone. Did the "naked rear" Sector 111 mod to accommodate, have the original rear grill, no stock exhaust.
-Sector 111 RTD2 rear toe-links and brace. Replaces the known design fault of the rear toe links on these cars during spirited driving.
-Sector 111 front and rear tow hooks
-Sector 111 trunk bootie
-Sector 111 V-force harness bar and Schroth harnesses
-RLS iPhone mount
-RLS odyssey battery mount + battery. Lighter weight and secures battery safely. Original is known for allowing the battery to escape and damage the clam. Have original mount.
-Recent Pagid Blue brake pads
-Recent Dunlop Direzza tires, about 70% left F/R
-GUT front splitter

Maintenance/history:

-I'm the 2nd owner purchasing right around 12K miles almost 2 years ago. Original owner was also a Lotus enthusiast, and took very good care of the car, providing service records, which I still have
-I've done several oil changes in my ownership with Mobil 1 synthetic and K&N filters, far more often than required
-Replaced brake fluid with Motul rbf600 when I upgraded the brakes
-Recent tranny fluid change to Sector 111 "Trans Elixir". Noticed better shifting action as a result of their blend. I have enough for one more change I'll provide new owner
-Runs wonderfully, hasn't needed anything other than basic maintenance

Cosmetic:

Paint is in beautiful, just had it professionally detailed last week by the best in SF. Full clay bar and polisher paint correction. No swirls in paint or scratches. A couple of small rock chips on front where these is no Starsheild, one tiny one on driver's door, another on rear. Hardly worth mentioning. Starsheild has protected the nose and the lower sides of the paint
Interior wear is very minimal. I always keep it cleaned and protected with Lexol products
Wheels have a couple of small chips from a tire change, otherwise great

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what you mean by "the hole in the seat", but this car still has the standard seat belts as well. The harnesses are just for autocross/track.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did 2 trackdays and a handful of autocross events over 2 years. Always did oil changes shortly before and after.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not sure what you mean by "the hole in the seat", but this car still has the standard seat belts as well. The harnesses are just for autocross/track.
oh sorry I thought you had full racing buckets. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful contrast between the blue paint and red calipers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btw found out she's famous. This is her shortly before I owned her. The Esprit and the Elise belonged to the previous owner. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
It's generated a lot of interest, but still currently available.

A couple of notes:

The original seatbelts are still there and are functional.

Just ran a carfax and everything looks good, I'll have it on file for anyone who visits.

Also it's been smogged.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the support guys! The color combo always gets tons of compliments, even when surrounded by other Lotus at GGLC events. Doing it justice in photos isn't easy, but I think I got close.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.