The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Lotus Elise. British Racing Green. TrackPack, Limited Slip Differential, Traction Control. Touring Pack Delete. Hard top and soft top. 2006 had several unique upgrades from 2005. The Trackpack comes with Bilstein adjustable shocks (allows lowering and damper stiffness adjust), factory Eibach springs, adjustable front rollbar with Delrin bushings, and factory harness bar. This was also the first year you could order a Limited Slip Differential from the factory. This option comes with Traction Control that can be disabled if desired. It also is the first year to include LED side and rear lighting and to have daytime running lights. The 2006 ECU changed and the throttle is “drive by wire” instead of a cable. With the Touring Pack omitted, the car is lighter and it has the unique option of crank windows. Additionally British Racing Green (the classic Lotus racing color) was offered starting in 2006. This is truly a unique automobile with possibly 4 built to this exact group of options.
Garage kept and well maintained with only 15k miles of weekend highway driving. I did one season of autocrossing with this car (30-50 second slalom competition) with no trackdays. The car is set-up to handle beautifully. I just replaced the clam. A mini-van changed lanes on me…so the paint is now flawless with new starshield applied.
$32,500. Please call for more details
Set of black Lotus Sport wheels available seperately
(661) 406-8081
John

Pictures to follow

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wheels are black Racing Dynamics. I have another set of black Lotus Sport for extra.
The stripe is Vinyl and on top of the Starshield so it would be easy to remove.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You have to see this car to appreciate how flawless and well kept it is. It's sitting in storage all shiney waiting for a new owner.
Price reflects $4200 in performance options from the factory....ie: this is NOT a base model for sale for a similar price. Stock. Will include black Lotus Sport wheels in sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.