The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting my 2006 Noble M400 up for sale. The car is located in SE Michigan. It currently has about 15,500 miles on it, the mojority of them are highway miles from many road trips and weekend drives. It is number 141 the has been nothing short of amazing for the short time that I have owned it. The car was built by Greg Robb and then sent to Hoover for quite a bit of custom work. Here is a list of most of the work that was done to the vehicle from the original sale of the car when I bought it.

$55000.00 O.B.O.

Custom Built fuel Cell with internal scavenger pump
Upgraded Bosch fuel pump & fuel lines
Larger 1G inter-coolers with two thermostatically adjustable Zirgo Fans which have a computer controller in the cockpit
Spal fan controller for oil cooling fans.
Custom built Fire Suppressant system with release handle next to the driver seat, this system covers the cockpit and engine compartment
Upgraded 5 point safety harness system from Race Product
Upgraded rear view mirror with outside temp and Home-link (garage door opener)
Upgraded front brake cooling ducts including custom hoses and fittings
Remote battery access plug
Spal programmable shift light mounted on the steering wheel
High temp throttle cable
Custom Stainless Steel shielding package
Turbo Blankets
Upgraded HKS blow off valve
Ceramic coating on firewall and inter-cooler box
Turbo Hoses, ECU Flash, Custom Built 3" Exhaust system including high flow muffler, coated to keep engine compartment cooler.
Dyno readings 446 WHP, 409 FT/LP torque at 1 bar.

Additional items that were done to the car during my ownership. I have invested over $6000.00 in the car since I have had it. Listed below are some of the major items.

New unsprung AP racing clutch, throw out bearing and cap
Upgraded front axles bolts
New Fedoro 2500 brake pads
Ron Davis aluminum radiator installed with rubber grommets (thicker than stock)
Rewired the oil cooler fan controller, disconnected it from the A/C compressor and now you can activate it manually if wanted
blocked off the rear tunnel
front tunnel cooling mod
6000k 55W HID's installed
Tinted windows
Removed the driver side oil cooler, it was heating the fuel up way too much

I have every receipts from the previous owner and all of the receipts from all my work along with the original installation manual and CD's and DVD's brochures

I can honestly say that this has been one of the most fun cars I have owned. I have met many great people just by driving this car around, and I drive it a lot. I have put on about 10000 miles since I have owned it. I use it just as a cruiser, I have never brought it to the track and it does not get abused. I even have the same tires on it that I bought the car with(Dunlop Direzzas Sport Z1 Star Specs) they were almost brand new when I got the car and there is plenty of tread left on them I have everything completely sorted out and it is a very reliable vehicle. Me and the wife brought the car on vacation to Georgia and back a few months ago and didn't have a single issues that was of concern. We put on almost 2200 miles on the car on that trip. The 5 point harnesses are currently not installed in the car. I needed every bit of room I could get to bring the car down south on vacation.

There a few cosmetic issues with the vehicle that were there when I bought it. My goal was to get the car mechanically sound and then move to the cosmetic issues, unfortunately I am unable to do anymore work on the car for the time being. They are all minor in comparison to the work I did mechanically. There is a small tear in the paint protection on the passenger side right behind the headlight. The paint is good underneath just the film is damaged. The driver side side skirt has quite a few scuffs on the paint protection film from the previous owner getting in and out, it would look a little nicer if it was replaced but again there is no actual paint damage. The shifter boot has a small hole in it. There is a scuff on the rear of the car right above where the hinge is for the rear of the car. The driver side wheel has some abrasions on the lip of it. It looks as if it might have made contact with the cement possibly while it was off the car.

I'm sure somebody will ask and I am selling it and it's because of some medical problems that have come up recently and I am not able to drive it as often as I would like. I just can't justify keeping it around if I can't use it that much.

Either PM me or Email at bbartsch74 (at) gmail.com. email would be better but either one will work fine.

I am having some issues with my harddrive on my computer so here is a link to the post on Nobleforums until I can post the pics here.

FOR SALE 2006 Noble M400 NUS141

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics added.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I attempted to email you...