The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love this car but I have recently become disabled and its far to painful on my joints to enter and exit this car so I am forced to part with it.Due to the hurricane there is still no power at my house still, so listing from my phone and can't post pics. Maybe someone can help me Will leave my number at bottom I can text or email pics.

Car has 27k miles always garage kept. It has never seen a track or autocross or snow or salt and. I recently had an itg carbon fiber intake and a arquay twin tip muffler installed less than a month ago. This color combo is beautiful and hard to find. I need to sell pretty quick due to waiting for disability funds and the massive tree removal bill from the hurricane.
Looking for 29,500 obo
Dave 973 271 zero four four two

·
Registered
7 Posts
Posting picts for Dave

BRG-1.jpg

BRG-4.jpg

BRG-2.jpg

BRG-3.jpg

Currently has naked back, but he still has all stock parts and could reinstall back grills/covers if desired.

Great price for a low mile 2007 in a unique color. Move fast if you want it! (...and maybe consider putting a bit extra in your offer if you really want it.)

I'm not associated to seller, just helping him out due to the storm. I'd be bidding against you all if it was metallic LRG. :eek:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soft top only w/ bag. Car also has traction control, power Windows and locks. New battery one year ago. I also just bought a brand new second remote and had a spare key made. Brand new front tires. Not even 200 miles. Rear tires are about 65%

·
Registered
374 Posts
Not sure if that is metallic or non-metallic, but if your buyer needs a non-metallic green hardtop, i have one

·
Registered
349 Posts
good question ... dave what is the color?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not sure if that is metallic or non-metallic, but if your buyer needs a non-metallic green hardtop, i have one
From the photographer's comment I think it's non-metallic, unfortunately.

11-03-2012, 07:48 PM
thejohnblack

"I'd be bidding against you all if it was metallic LRG."

Hope that's right, and hope it helps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brg

The color is british racing green non metallic. Lotus racing green is the metallic.

Brg>lrg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.