Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is sold

Since purchasing it, I had a 3 stage paint protection done. The paint is in amazing shape. It still has the original starshield on it. I can provide insight on any blemishes on request.

For full disclosure, the Carfax seems to have documented some odometer issues in the past (which from the looks of this forum is quite common) but the title is CLEAN, stating Actual Miles and the mileage on the carfax has been consistent and is still consistent with what it reads as of today (15700mi). I am currently working with Carfax to fix this discrepancy. The car is located in Columbus, Ohio. I am active duty military which is why it has NJ plates but located in Ohio.

You can contact me at: 480-382-7397

Ardent Red with Black Leather
Carbon Mirrors
Touring Package
Traction control
Probax seats
Factory alloy LSS wheels with Toyo R888 tires
Weapon R Headers with BOE silent touch exhaust
BOE tune
3" supercharger pulley
RLS intercooler
ITG intake and filter
Wheel studs
External fuel pump/filter/regulator and return line
Bosch 525cc injectors
S111 Ultradisc 2 piece rotors
Difflow diffuser

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vin?
how long u owned it for?
Edited original post to include vin

I've owned the car since January. Coronavirus has given me the opportunity to buy my dream car, so I'm looking to make the move ASAP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How many prior owners? Is original star shield still intact? Can we see some more pictures too.. thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many prior owners? Is original star shield still intact? Can we see some more pictures too.. thanks
I believe I'm the 4th owner. Yes starsheild is still on the car. There are a few blemishes here and there but nowhere near serious enough for me to want to replace it any time soon!

I can post some more photos, what would you like to see? There are plenty of pics in the ad from wirewheel as well if you'd like to reference them but I can also take some more photos tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was very interested in the car that I even put down a deposit on it. Unfortunately, I could not make it work because the loan. I wish I have the cash.

I did a virtual tour of the car with the seller and seller was very prompt and upfront with the car.

Everything is great about the car as seller has already stated in the listing.

Few minors for 13 years old car are like few dings but they are all on starshield. Seats showed little signs of wear but overall in great condition. Tires are around 5mm.

The good.
Car starts amazing without any stalls.
Paint is great and the color is my favorite.
AC works
Windshield is great.
Car is always on batter tender.

Overall, seller is one of the most genuine person I have met and is ready to work with the buyer. New owner will not regret this.

PPI is available with 3 reputable shops around the area for around $300.

PS. I was not told/ paid for this review. Feel free to PM me regarding this but do not ask me about the price. Everything is listed by the seller.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Guys, I don’t know if this is appropriate but this car has a Branded Title on Carfax but has Clean Title after registering in NJ. I am familiar with title wash but I am not familiar with the Lotus brand. I guess my question is “Clean” or Not? Will I have a Branded Title when I register it later?

Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Guys, I don’t know if this is appropriate but this car has a Branded Title on Carfax but has Clean Title after registering in NJ. I am familiar with title wash but I am not familiar with the Lotus brand. I guess my question is “Clean” or Not? Will I have a Branded Title when I register it later?

Thanks.
I have contacted carfax a few times. At this moment I don't think it'll be fixed and the title brand will likely remain on the carfax. As for the title I am not sure what will happen.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.