The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
S0LD!! :wave::bow: 2007 Lotus Exige "S" Price is firm. Please do not make any lower offers. SOLD!!
Phantom Black
5400 miles.
Factory options:
Starshield.
Touring Pack.
Track Pack (upgraded to Ohlins Lotus Cup Suspension, installed by Dealer).
No TC, No LSD.

Added options:
1. Pioneer NAV (XM Ready, Ipod connector, Rear view monitor and upgraded speakers).

2. Hardwired Valentine 1.

3. Rear view Camera.
** Above 3 items were installed by Lotus Dealer.

4. Larini 8" Sport Exhaust. (Mature sound, no drone)

5. Rear Panel Eliminator (OE rear panel provided).

6. 5 point Schroth harness w/LV10 Buckle on Driver side (regular 3 point harness is still there).

7. Sector111 DBW Pedals.

8. S/S Brake lines.

9. Light weight Battery.

Available for purchase and not included in above (installed price).
Sector111 308BBK 4-piston Caliper Big brake kit with upgraded larger Rotors & Sector111 Gray Aluminum hat Cup car style Rear Rotors by Girodisc (LESS THAN 200 MILES ON THE SET). ** Complete set of OE Brake included $2500FIRM.

Engine and ECU = Bone stock.

** Pre-purchase inspection is welcome and can be arranged at the local Lotus Dealer "Smith Lotus in San Luis Obispo (at buyer's expense). The dealer is only 20Miles from where the car is located.
** Clear California Title (Carfax certified). No accidents.
** 45 Minutes spent on the track to set up the suspension, no other track time.
** Will not separate the parts listed above. Sold as is.
** No OE Exhaust available, or you can go dig it up at our local junk yard for free.
** Will come with Black LSS Wheels (excellent condition). The tread on the tires (Yoko A048) are still good.
** Please note that the photo shown is with optional equipment . The optional equipment (CF Top, CF Rear Hatch, CF Front Spoiler, CF Side view Mirrors, RAC Monolites, CF Diffuser/ Undertray and ReVelie CF seats) are may be available at additional cost. Please inquire via PM.

PM me if you are seriously interested in buying it. The more pics available upon request via PM then via email. Will answer question(s) only through PM/email.
No other info will be posted on this thread. Thanks.:crazyeyes:crazyeyes
Please remember, "FOR SALE DOES NOT MEAN DISCUSSION".

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Big Brake kit photos

Here are the pics of Sector111 308BBK Big Brake kit and rear Rotors.

2 Solid CNC Machined Billet Aluminum 4-Piston Calipers (Made by Wilwood, USA).

2 Special Stainless Brake lines.

2 Cup Discs with Aluminum Hats (larger than stock, but 2lbs/each lighter than stock) made by Girodisc.

2 Upgraded brake pads.

Retail $2000 (installation not included).

2 Rear Cup Discs with Aluminum Hats. (same size as stock, but 3lbs/each lighter than stock) made by Girodisc.

Retail $1000 (installation not included).
** Free Upgraded rear brake pads

** Less than 200 miles on all the Brake parts.

For more info please visit Sector111. Welcome to Sector 111, home of Lotus Elise Aftermarket Performance Parts and Exhaust Accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added Bonus.

I just found a brand new set of Sector111 Delta Brace. I will throw that in with the car and BWR Drink holder and Sector111 Drink holder. :panic:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good luck with the sale!

I can vouch for KMS as an amazing car enthusiast and a terrific vendor. I purchased my Elise from him back in July 07 - like this Exige it had tons of extras at a very reasonable price. The transaction was perfectly smooth and picking up the car was a wonderful experience.

If you're in the market for an Exige this is the one to get!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
which carbon roof is that? ...looks like sector's.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sale pending . but not sold (No $$ in my hands). If anybody interested in the car I will put your name on the list. So far I have only one person on the list.
The car has been PPIed by the Lotus Dealer including the ECU dump and Carfax certified dated 3/11/09.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts